WP Zon Builder 2.3d is now available.
WP Zon Builder 2.3d fixes the display of the star images and customer review count. An option to control the length of the product reviews displayed in the Customer Reviews IFrame has also been added. Some additional enhancements were made to ensure compatibility across various hosts with less-than-standard configurations, and to ensure compatibility with Amazon farther down the road.
Originally I had planned to include these fixes and enhancements in version 2.4, but I decided it is more important to get these fixes out immediately for those who want them.
I understand many users would prefer to wait for 2.4, rather than upgrade twice. That’s OK – this upgrade is not mandatory. 2.4 is still coming soon, and 2.4 will incorporate the same fixes and enhancements as 2.3d. You will be able to upgrade from any 2.x version directly to 2.4.
Instructions to Upgrade to 2.3d from 2.0/2.1/2.2/2.3/2.3b/2.3c
Before starting, if you do not have a current backup of your site, now is a good time to make one.
1. Download WPZonBuilder23d.zip from the customer area.
2. De-activate WP Zon Builder on the Plugins page of your WP admin panel. (Not required for 2.3b/2.3c users)
3. If you have custom templates or any modifications done, make sure you save these before proceeding to step 4.
4. Delete the /wp-content/plugins/amzn/ folder.
5. Follow the installation instructions in WPZonBuilder23d.zip.
6. From the WP Zon Builder -> General Settings page, check the only checkbox in the API Options section.
Upgrade instructions for 1.x customers