Calphalon Unison Nonstick 3 Quart Saute Pan with Lid
List Price: $200.00
Sale Price: $99.95
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
For flavor that goes on forever, Calphalon's exclusive Sear saut? pan features a specially textured nonstick surface that helps seal in the essence of every recipe. The end result? Meat, fish, poultry and vegetables that taste anything but ordinary. Lifetime warranty.
- The wide flat-bottom surface is ideal for searing and low sides allow air to circulate so that foods remain crisp, yet high enough to contain juices and prevent splattering.
- The specially textured Calphalon Unison SEAR NONSTICK surface seals in flavor and is ideal for sautéed vegetables, braised beef, chops and cutlets and pan sauces.
- The specially textured Sear Nonstick surface has the searing capability that true chefs demand from professional-grade cookware, yet all the convenience of nonstick.
- Cook with little or no oils, butter or fats.100% Dishwasher safe. Oven safe to 500°F / 260°C . Utensils: Nylon, coated and wooden.
- Material: Heavy-gauge, hard anodized aluminum; Sear nonstick interior. Handles stay comfortably cool on the stovetop.Cover: Domed, tempered glass with stainless steel rim